E-commerce Section

Handmade

These pieces are either manufactured in our workshop in Geneva or via approved craftsmen.

Certified jewelry

Each piece has a maker's mark registered with the control of precious metals in Bern.

Silver 925

Our jewelry is allergen-free to keep your skin safe and itch-free.

What is 925 silver?

925 silver, also known as sterling silver, is an alloy composed primarily of silver and other metals, usually copper. The term "925" refers to the fact that sterling silver must be at least 92.5% pure silver, with the remaining 7.5% usually copper or other metals. This alloy is widely used in jewelry making due to its durability, affordability, and ability to hold intricate designs well. The presence of copper in the alloy improves its strength and hardness while maintaining the attractive appearance and luster of silver.